Best ways to care, clean, and extend the life of your handmade jewelry.
- Clean your handmade jewelry by wiping with a soft cloth and if need be wipe with a warm damp wash cloth (not hot) to remove unwanted residue. Make sure piece is thoroughly dry before wearing or storing item.
- Do not soak piece in jewelry cleaner since it can damage the natural stones, pearls, and shells. In case you desire to clean the findings use a cotton swab with product and gently wipe the findings only. Be gently and let dry completely.
- Protect your layer of gold and extend it's shine by periodically cleaning each piece and avoiding substances that aren’t PH neutral.
- Don't swim or bath with jewelry on. Salt water, chlorine, and springs can erode the natural materials used in our pieces from the pearls, to the shells, and 14K gold findings.
- Style your pieces after applying lotion, hairspray or perfume to protect them from the oils.
- Store your items in the checkerboard bag they come in or in a dry place - away from sunlight and avoid stacking pieces on top of other items since this may cause unwanted scratches.